Professional Wedding Photography


All my photos are taken in the real world! No styled shoots. Real Wedding photography is all about fast reactions, reading the situation and almost second guessing what is about to happen. A lot of planning is also involved as well as being able to watch the weather patterns and light depending on different times of the year. No two Weddings are the same even two days in a row at the same venue! Being artistic, well organised and very relaxed certainly helps. I would say that 80% of the day I work in a documentary way just capturing the day as it happens with the other 20% made up from organised group photos ( not too many ), confetti and couple portraits.

Professional equipment is always used, I have 3 camera bodies and a large selection of lenses and lighting equipment. I'm not afraid of the dark!! Be wary of " Natural light" shooters, UK venues can get very dark inside even in the summer. If you're planning a Wedding, Micro Wedding or Elopement in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset or Dorset I'd LOVE to hear from you :-)

Wedding Photography Devon
Wedding Photographer Sidmouth
Wedding Photographer Somerset
Hornsbury Mill Wedding
Dorset Wedding Photographer
Wedding Photography Hampshire
Rhinefield House Wedding
Elopement Photography Devon
Hestercombe Gardens Wedding
Dorset Wedding Photography
Huntsham Court Wedding
Lakeview Manor Wedding
Storytelling Photography Devon
Weddings Dorset
Symondsbury Tithe Barn Wedding Photographer

Candid moments

Wedding Photographer Devon
Wedding Photographer Devon
Wedding Photography Devon
Wedding Photographer Devon
Wedding Photography Dorset
Reportage Photography Devon
Micro Wedding Devon
Devon Wedding Photography
Candid Wedding Photography Devon
Wedding Photographer Devon
Wedding Photographer Dorset
Wedding Photography Dorset
Wedding Photographer Devon
Wedding Photographer Devon Cadhay
Dorset Wedding Photography
Farm Weddings Devon
Wedding Photographer Devon Deer Park
Wedding Photographer Devon
Wedding Photographer Devon
Wedding Photographer Devon

5* reviews


Lucy Georgina 5* I don't even know where to start... Just received the gorgeous USB and box this weekend which was a beautiful end to the amazing experience and photos of our special day. Matt, you were absolutely incredible and made us both feel completely at ease all day. The engagement shoot was well worth having too as this gave us the chance to get to know each other. To have that many photos at the end of our day to see is just incredible.


Vic Skinner 5* As a couple who originally weren't going to have a wedding photographer, we couldn't have been happier with Matt. A genuinely nice guy who was a real help on the day and produced some amazing pictures that definitely captured the spirit of the occasion. We weren't the easiest of models and I was genuinely surprised at how wonderful the pictures were! He didn't impose on the day at all but has created a brilliant lasting memory of our most wonderful day and we can't thank him enough. Massive smiles all round!"


Tanya Symons 5* "Matt was the best wedding photographer we ever could have asked for... We now have so many fantastic memories that we can treasure forever. Thank you... Highly recommend!"


Becky Jose-Smith 5* "Received our photos from Matt yesterday and absolutely love them! Lots of variety and they tell the story of our special day so well! Matt is a lovely, friendly guy and makes everyone feel comfortable, he made a huge effort to make our day perfect and it really was, now we have the photos to look back and remember it forever! We would recommend Matt to photograph any occasion as nothing is too much trouble for him!! Thanks again for all your time and effort, so appreciated! Becky and Karl Smith


Sally Ann Jeffery 5* Not only is Matt an incredibly, talented photographer but equally, he is a genuinely lovely, kind and friendly man.

We cannot recommend Matt highly enough! It was so important for us to find someone who made us feel comfortable and we struck gold when we found Matt!

Our Wedding photos are beautiful; capturing moments that we shall cherish forever. Thank you so much Matt!


Rebecca Victoria Wheldon 5* Well what can we say! Matt captured our wedding day beautifully. We’ve just received our wedding photos and the care and attention he puts in from start to finish including the presentation really makes you feel special. Matt is very relaxed which keeps you relaxed, he doesn’t steal you away from friends and family for hours on end and blends into the wedding party seamlessly capturing candid and special moments without being intrusive. Everything we could have asked for really. He understood what we were after and we also understood the demand on a photographer and the time it takes to edit to the level he does afterwards- just wow! We can honestly recommend Matt, hands on heart, with no hesitation. Hopefully our paths will cross again!


Many more 5* reviews on Facebook!